Second Opinion Service
Find out how a personal CFO can make a difference to your investment strategy.Click Here to Schedule your S.O.S. Review
Your investment strategy deserves another look.
Our Second Opinion Service ( S.O.S.) helps you determine if your financial plan, investment strategy—and even your investment advisers—are working toward your unique goals.
- How diversified are your investments?
- Are you being sold product or are you getting advice?
- Who is really managing your money?
- How much are you truly paying for the advice you receive?
- How much depth does your advisory team have?
- Are you getting the face-time with your adviser that you need and rightfully deserve?
“Wait and see” is not an investment strategy.
What worked for your investments six years ago—or even six months ago—may not be working for you today. Investment products change. Markets change. Your financial situation and goals change. Your investment strategy should adapt—to your age, financial circumstances, timeline, and the economic landscape.
We don’t pull your investment strategy out of a box.
We believe investing is a process, not a product, so we take the time to get to know your unique financial situation before we propose an investment solution.
What you end-up with is an investment strategy customized to your financial needs and goals, not one that is pre-packaged to fit your demographic.
Want to know what kind of investment strategy we would map for you? Contact us today to schedule your Second Opinion Service Review.