Private Wealth Management. Estate Planning. Risk Management.
We do for your finances what a chief financial officer does for a company: We follow thoughtful financial planning with a personalized investment strategy that reflects and responds to your goals.
Think of us as Your Personal CFO.
We help you:
- gain insight into your personal finances
- make fiscally responsible decisions based on your assets, income, net worth, and spending
- develop a personalized roadmap to your goals—whether that’s a second home, a trip around the world, or a comfortable retirement
- adjust your strategy to meet the changing market and your changing goals
- understand how your investments affect your tax responsibilities, fit into your estate plan, and complement your personal wealth
We help you invest with purpose and insight.
- Investment Management
- Investment Risk Analysis
- Define Personal Investment Policy
- Tactical Investment Allocation Strategies
- Alternative Investments
- REIT Investing
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Investment Tax Planning
- Investment Cost Analysis
- Continuous Tactical Advice
- Revocable Trust Planning
- Charitable Trust Planning
- Life Insurance Trust Planning
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Multi-Generational Gifting
- Estate Distribution Strategies
- Multi-Generation IRA Distribution Strategies
- Buy-Sell Agreement Planning & Funding
- Probate Reduction Strategies
- Liquidity Needs Analysis
- Insurance Policy Assessment
- Competitive Quoting
- Employee Benefits Planning
- Group and Individual Health Insurance Plans
- Group and Individual Dental Insurance Plans
- Structured Income Strategies
- Group and Individual Life Insurance Plans
- Individual and Corporate Long-Term Care Plan
Registered representative is not an attorney. The Registered Representative will help review the documents and recommend a local attorney that specializes in Estate planning. Security Service Network does not render legal advice.